Hooah (who-ah), adj. U.S. Army or Marine Slang. Referring
to, or meaning anything and everything except "no." Generally
used when at a loss for words.
1. Good copy, solid copy, roger, good or great; message
2. Glad to meet you, welcome.
3. I do not know, but will check on it, I haven't the
4. I am not listening.
5. That is enough of your drivel--sit down.
6. Stop sniveling.
7. You've got to be kidding.
9. Thank you.
10. Go to the next [briefing] slide.
11. You have taken the correct action.
12. I don't know what that means, but am too embarrassed
to ask for clarification.
13. That is really neat, I want one too.